OUR MUTUAL GOAL IS PRODUCT
Primarily the ST team is geared to solid product development. Our key values are: single vision, excellence, high performance and flexibility for change requests. We do understand that the point is to create a brand new rival product — not just another wordpress. We will find an innovative solution able to compete with Facebook and Google!
Time is ticking so the topmost for ST team is to launch effective, recognizable, profitable projects. We know that our collaboration will not last for a month but for the whole product life cycle. It is extremely important to hold the right balance of available resources for obtaining good results today and achieve successful in future.
The project aims to create high-quality, most complete and well-structured online repository of fine art. We hope to make classical art a little more accessible and comprehensible.
In the future we plan to cover the entire history of Art and provide a new form of interaction between contemporary artists and their audience.
Ukrainian-based internet retailer targeted on covering wide range of consumer goods.
Project has advanced special offers, bonuses system and customer analytics. Other significant contributors to project success are custom product search and high attention to user experience.
Virtual cardholder app for iOS and Android - put all loyalty cards into your phone.
Partner account allows to attract new and market existing customers, based on customer profile and location. Custom hardware is being used to recognize special offers QR codes and transmit data to POS.
Social network for future students.
Admit.me enables you to interact with other applicants and use tools to help you transition into the next stage of your life. You will have access to the same knowledge that is helping or has helped your peers get accepted to your dream schools.
users monthly enjoy our projects all over the world
We have a strong platform for our ideas with Microsoft technology stack:
- Using Amazon Web Services and computing cloud paradigm we raise flexibility of solutions to a new level. CDN Cloudfront technology allows delivering the page to any point of the world in minimal time and the file storage service S3 provides you with unlimited space for any user’s data. Starting with a small virtual server (until you have less than 100000 visitors per month), you will have an option to switch to more powerful server (number of servers) during an hour. So you will permanently be ready to popularity with our solutions.
MongoDB is a scalable, high-performance, open source NoSQL database. Written in C++, MongoDB features:
- » Document-oriented storage
- » Full Index Support
- » Replication & High Availability
- » Auto-Sharding
- » Querying
- » Fast In-Place Updates
- » Map/Reduce
- » GridFS
- » Commercial Support
- ASP.NET MVC gives you a powerful, patterns-based way to build dynamic websites that enables a clean separation of concerns and that gives you full control over markup for enjoyable, agile development. ASP.NET MVC includes many features that enable fast, TDD-friendly development for creating sophisticated applications that use the latest web standards.
- HTML is great for declaring static documents, but it falters when we try to use it for declaring dynamic views in web-applications. AngularJS lets you extend HTML vocabulary for your application. The resulting environment is extraordinarily expressive, readable, and quick to develop.
- Imagination, meet implementation. HTML5 is the cornerstone of the W3C's open web platform; a framework designed to support innovation and foster the full potential the web has to offer. Heralding this revolutionary collection of tools and standards, the HTML5 identity system provides the visual vocabulary to clearly classify and communicate our collective efforts. Giving meaning to structure, semantics are front and center with HTML5. A richer set of tags, along with RDFa, microdata, and microformats, are enabling a more useful, data driven web for both programs and your users.
Performance tips used by socialtalents to achieve 100mbps of HTML per server.
Article on project architecture with amazon cloud, review of services used.
How to get most CPU power with amazon micro instances in web applications.